Friday, July 14, 2006

Bright Lights, Big City

The lure of the emerald city has sucked in my little brother like a moth to a bright thing. The others in his gypsy caravan have carried on down the coast to California, but HE HAS STAYED BEHIND. He wants to move here and start a new life away from his bad news "best" friend and the dusty repression of his rural roots. Yeehah!

We still have to go out of town for a few days, but he's going to housesit and explore and hopefully not bolt before we get back.

I've been on this creative high but have been too busy hostessing and tripping. Here are my work-in-progress quilt pieces:
There are more, but I didn't feel like spreading them all out. I've been writing and reading and giving Jack his first experience with crap cereal.


He didn't hate it.









Off to get organized and pack for the trip to the land of geysers, grizzlies, and grandpas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home