Friday, June 16, 2006

Recommendations for the short and scrappy.


I love The Adventures of Polo almost as much as my kid. It's a wordless graphic novel-ish picture book for the preschool set that I heartily recommend. Chez Polo




If you're more in the mood for family tunes than illustrations you should get John Bregar's Stomp Yer Feet. Not only is he the father of one of the coolest kids I know, but the kid tunes he has made are a treat for ears big and small. He's performing a free show tomorrow afternoon at 4 in the U Village Land of Nod. You should see it.

On the adoption front... We went to Yakima last week to get fingerprinted and file our I600-A form because our social worker finally finished the homestudy from hell. Today I sent our dossier to get authenticated and I feel really good that we are progressing, even if we are just waiting. Woo hoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home