Thursday, June 01, 2006

Are you lost?

I ran errands today. It's our first day out in a while due to a nasty flu. Taking care of a sick kid has fried my brain. Everywhere we went concerned citizens have been asking if I needed help, was I lost, etc. We came home and we made a a little button bouqet (thanks to the fabulous new blog Kiddley) Some colorful simple repitition is just what the doctor ordered.

What else? I found an old Volvo wagon of my very own. :) He shall be known as Rick the Brick. He shall be loved.

We are one step closer in the adoption process. We got word today that the pesky homestudy is officially done. After. Five. Months. All's well eh? Yakima, here we come!

My mother-in-law is coming over the pond with her mother and her mother's husband for a two week visit. They're renting a lovely house in Alki, but that doesn't mean I don't have to clean the basement.








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home