Monday, March 27, 2006

Better links than Jimmy Dean's.



I am happy for spring.


I like to read Waiter Rant. It reminds me of my era of waiting tables, in a way that makes me glad I don't have to do it anymore and kind of oddly miss it all at once.

I'm strangely intrigued by Custom Paint by Number kits.
I'm even more intrigued by TerraPass.

F Minus makes me laugh out loud sometimes.

So do silly jokes.
Q. Why do mice have such small balls?
A. Because, sadly, very few of them ever learn to dance.

We went over to the penninsula for the weekend to explore. The Sol Duc Hot Springs Resort was pretty dissappointing, even with low standards. I got over my fear of salt water kayaking in Port Angeles, and the drive to Cape Flattery was really worth it. Fun was had by all.














We have a zero-thorn tolerance in our yard. The woman who owned the house last year was fond of roses, and it was today's mission to remove them. I pulled out eight cottage rose bushes, breaking my shovel and becoming a pin cushion in the process. I had some sort of warm weather high, so I kept going. The roses are gone and I'm about a third done with a 10'x3' hole for a little pond. Let's see how much progress (read: mess) I can make before my mom gets here on Saturday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home