Sunday, December 25, 2005

Wishing you a fun, peaceful, safe holiday!


The day has been too stimulating, so I've spent the last half hour vegging out online while Sam gives Jack a bath. I needed a break from relaxing with family, food and gifts. I'm having a great time, but as a little girl I would occasionally get under my bed for a few minutes at my own birthday parties.

I don't know if my neurosis is caused by nature or nurture, but I do know that it's long running.




Conversation overheard at the gift counter at Seattle central library.
Person #1- "I'm so tired of everyone making a big deal out of saying "Happy Holidays" instead of "Merry Christmas." I'm just going to say it, "Merry Christmas!"


#2- "I don't celebrate Christmas."

I took my mom to Teatro Zinzanni last week and it was as good as everyone says it is.

It's steep, but worth every penny. She didn't have a single complaint for over three hours, and I thought it was great to boot. I thought I was done with my desire to run away with the circus, but those talented performers, the antique tent, the ambiance.... It's all renewed.

The big toys hits for Jack this year are a bed tent, a new bridge for his train set, and a Playmobil forklift.

I wish we were closer to our families, but I liked getting cozy with our own little unit. It's been a great day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home