Friday, September 16, 2005

This is our humor level.


Want to crack up a 2 & 1/2 year old?

What's green and sour and hangs out in your armpit? -A tickle pickle.

What's it called when your puppy is out in the rain? -A soggy doggy.

What's yellow, yummy, and goes beep beep? -A corn horn.

My husband is worried that our son is too enamored with rhymes. I often talk in rhymes and we read a lot of Dr. Suess. Jack has started to justify his actions like so:

Me: "Hey, how come you hit the dog? That's not nice."

Him: "It is! He needed a chufalump thump."

How can you argue with that?

1 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

Although I do like rhymes,
I don't like rhyming all the times,
I like to drink water with lemon and limes,
but hate it when my house is full of grimes,
chimes...
gugglyshimes...
a;kljda;fkljimes...

Thank you.

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home